August 17, 2015

How to be able to have a watermelon meal without suffering!

Hey guys, today I want to talk about an issue I had to deal with for a long time. Being on this lifestyle for 15 month now, I've never been able to have a watermelon meal. Eating half a watermelon meant terrible stomach pain and exhaustion. I always wanted to try it again and again because I was so jealous of people being able to do watermelon island since I really loved the taste. However, I never managed to enjoy half a watermelon for breakfast up to now. Here are a few tips which helped me to finally overcome this issue! 













My top 9 tips:


1. As long as you don't do watermelon island you should always have melon for breakfast


2. Have at least 15 hours between your dinner and breakfast


3. It's best to have a raw dinner the day before


4. don't snack on anything else before you have your watermelon meal


5. Have half a litre of water and wait 30 mins before you have breakfast


6. eat VERY slowly! If you notice any tiredness or pain, stop and continue 5 mins later (it took me 50 mins to finish my first half watermelon!!)


7. make sure that your watermelon is very ripe (dark red, juicy and super sweet)


8. Be patient! Even if you follow all these tips, you might not succed the first or second time you try it, because this lifestyle takes time and your body needs time in order to improve it's digestion. Just try it again after about 2 month.


9. Being active in general helps to improve your digestion (try to move at least a little bit every day, go for a 40-60 mins walk for example)


These are my top 9 tips on how to finally manage to have your first watermelon meal. I hope I could help. If I missed out on any other tips, pleas tell me in the comments below! I'd also love to read your experiences in general!

Have a nice day and enjoy your watermelon! :)



Love,

Lisa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment