August 17, 2015

My top 13 tips against acne!

Hey everyone! Today's post is gonna be about my tips on how to get rid of acne. I have to say, that eventhough these tips helped me to get rid of very bad acne, I'm still struggling with my skin a lot. That means that my acne is still there, but it's by far not as strong as it used to be! So here we go, my top 13 tips:

1. go vegan! Eliminate all kinds of animal products, especially dairy. For some people, this is already the only thing they've got to change in order to fight their acne.

2. Try to avoid white flour and refined sugar ( one of the most imported things for me! )


3. eat as low fat as possible

4. Try to drink at least 2,5-3 L every day (I saidly 

don't manage to do that all the time )

5. Try to have raw meals or even days as often as possible.
(80/10/10 style of course, not high fat!)


6. get active and sweat!


7. Don't use any acne face balms, they only dry out your skin and make everything even worse, plus most of them hurt a lot! (I'm gonna make another blog post about my experiences with that kinda stuff)


8. Use coconutoil instead of soap or make-up remover and also instead of chemical face creams


9. Try to wear no face make-up whenever possible, because it clogs your pores. (I know how hard it is to not conceal your face while it's full of blemishes, but try to be self-confident enough, you're beautiful! )


10. stress is also a big thing when it comes to bad skin, so try to relax in the end of a stressful day and maybe even try to meditate for 20 mins.


11. Gluten is also a big thing for many people, for me eating gluten or not doesn't make a big change, but maybe it does for you.

12. This is the most important tip!! Sun is what helps me best! In summer my skin is always sooo much better and whenever I strictly follow all these tips and sun bath, my skin turns out to be soo good compared to what it looked like before!


13. If nothing really seems to help, just stay patient and accept yourself. Your body might still need some time for detoxication or it has any other good reason for it's behavior.


These were my top 13 tips on how to improve your skin. These tips are based on my personal experiences, since I'm fighting against my acne for a long time now. If you know any other tips, please share them in the comments down below! I hope I can help some of  you. :)


have a nice day !

Lisa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment