February 3, 2015

This is my new Blog

Hey guys,

This is my new Blog, I decided to create one just because it is very practical when it comes to publishing my recipes. So this is gonna be some sort of a library with all my recipes and probably some other topics as well. Instagram is just not great when it comes to writing long posts, for example when I wanna share my experiences with you. So, this is what this Blog is gonna be about, but for the most part it is gonna be a vegan recipes page. I really have to admit, that this blogging thing (apart from Instagram) is very new to me, so I may need a bit of time to get used to it and to improve this page. Anyways, I hope you like this idea and that you have a great day :)





















Carb up!

Lisa <3

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment